Christina Aguilera and her 3-year-old son, Max

Christina Aguilera: I'm A Huge Gamer!

Christina Aguilera: I'm A Huge Gamer!
Christina Aguilera and her 3-year-old son, Max, head to a dentist’s appointment on Friday (May 27) in Los Angeles.
The two were joined by the 30-year-old singer’s boyfriend, Matthew Rutler, who carried Max on the way out.
The night before, Christina dropped by Jimmy Kimmel Live where she revealed she’s a “huge gamer.”
“[I like] board games, arcade games … I have a mini arcade in my house, but it’s like old school. Like Donkey Kong and Mario,” she revealed.
“I hold the record for all of them so everyone that has a little gamer in them tries to come over and beat my score and I get a little competitive,” she added.
10+ pictures inside of Christina Aguilera, Max, and Matthew Rutler going to the dentist…
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/05/27/christina-aguilera-huge-gamer/

No comments:

Post a Comment