Sarah Silverman & Alec Sulkin: Kissing Couple


Tue, 06 April 2010
Sarah Silverman & Alec Sulkin: Kissing Couple

Sarah Silverman sits in the lap of her boyfriend, Family Guy writer Alec Sulkin, and has a full-out make out session during lunch at The Grove in Hollywood on Tuesday (April 6).
The 39-year-old comedienne recently talked about true love and “always” loving her ex, Jimmy Kimmel. “I’d like to find that person,” she told Playboy. “I think Jimmy and I had every intention of spending the rest of our lives with each other. I love love. It’s my top priority. Jimmy will tell you. I’m a good girl.”
“[Jimmy and I] were together for so long and tried our best to make it work,” she says. “I can think of him now and don’t have that edgy feeling anymore. I just love him to pieces.”
Sarah’s new book “The Bedwetter” hits book stores on April 20.
15+ pictures inside of kissing couple Sarah Silverman and Alec Sulkin… http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/04/06/sarah-silverman-alec-sulkin-kissing-couple/

No comments:

Post a Comment