Jim Carrey & Jenny McCarthy Split After 5 Years

Tue, 06 April 2010
Jim Carrey & Jenny McCarthy Split After 5 Years

Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy have broken up after a five-year relationship, JustJared.com can confirm.
Jim tweeted moments ago, “Jenny and I have just ended our 5yr relationship. I’m grateful 4 the many blessings we’ve shared and I wish her the very best! S’okay! ?;^>”
Jenny echoed the sentiment, saying, “I’m so grateful for the years Jim and I had together. I will stay committed to [Jim's daughter] Jane and will always keep Jim as a leading man in my heart.”
Jim’s rep also confirmed the news: “Jim and Jenny have recently decided to end their five year relationship. They are grateful for the many blessings they have shared and wish each other the very best.”Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/2/#ixzz0kP2Cttah

No comments:

Post a Comment