Fact Or Fiction: Sandra Bullock's Husband Cheated On Her With Tattoo Model

Fact Or Fiction: Sandra Bullock's Husband Cheated On Her With Tattoo Model
MAR 17, 2010 AT 03:24 PM
Oh, I REALLY hope this isn't true! But... Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee is claiming Jesse James started a relationship with her while Sandra Bullock was filming 'The Blind Side.'
"I would never have hooked up with him if I thought he was a married man. He gave me the impression they were separated."
Michelle, who's reportedly nicknamed Jesse the "Vanilla Gorilla" because he's reportedly, um, well-endowed, said they met when she contacted him about modeling for his West Coast Choppers business. She says Jesse made it clear from the outset that he wanted more than just a business relationship.
"I got there around 9 at night. I was like, 'Holy s**t. It's really Jesse James.' "
Jesse, 40, took Michelle on a tour of his garage, before taking her into his office and locking the door.
She added to In Touch Weekly magazine: "We ended up on the couch. He wanted to watch movies, but I asked him, 'What's going on with you and Sandra?' He said, 'She doesn't live here. She has a house in Austin. She is filming, and I can't talk about it.' "
Michelle said their affair began that evening and lasted for approximately five weeks.
Jesse had only wonderful things to say about his wife, Sandra, after she won an Academy Award for Best Actress.
"It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to support my wife and her work. She does it all the time for me. She goes to Mexico, to the desert, to the hospital - a lot - to support me and my work. The least I can do is put on a suit and support her.
"She's beautiful. She's amazing. She takes my breath away. Sometimes I look at her and I do, I just lose my breath.
"I'm so proud of her. Nobody deserves this more and works harder. She's old-school Hollywood - just gracious and a star who's so much better than you expect them to be."
Continue reading..

Fact Or Fiction: Sandra Bullock's Husband Cheated On Her With Tattoo Model ImNotObsessed.com http://tinyurl.com/yfvfjus

No comments:

Post a Comment