Jenna Fischer: Expecting a Boy!

Jenna Fischer: Expecting a Boy!
Jenna Fischer: Expecting a Boy!
Jenna Fischer searches for the perfect new car on Saturday (July 30) in Los Angeles.
The 37-year-old pregnant actress visited her local Lexus dealer with her husband Lee Kirk to view some larger family cars.
Jenna recently went on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and revealed some big news!
“This is the second grandchild, but it’s the first grandson…This is the exclusive, Jay,” Jenna revealed about her parents becoming first time grandparents to a boy!
Jenna also joked about her pregnancy eating habits.
“Don’t say, ‘What do you want to eat?’ In the time it took you to say that, it’s too long. I should be eating already…don’t offer me a salad with vinaigrette dressing. I want spaghetti bolognese. I want it immediately, or I’m gonna eat your foot,” Jenna joked. http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/08/01/jenna-fischer-expecting-a-boy/

No comments:

Post a Comment