Ryan Kwanten: Hugo Show with Mom Kris!

Ryan Kwanten: Hugo Show with Mom Kris!

Ryan Kwanten: Hugo Show with Mom Kris!
Ryan Kwanten and his mom Kris attend the Hugo show at the Forum Museuminsel on Thursday (July 7) in Berlin, Germany.
Also coming out for the event held during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin Spring/Summer 2012: Teen Wolf star Colton Haynes.
Ryan, 34, recently revealed that he doesn’t work out just because he’s on True Blood but rather “for my own sanity.”
“I grew up in a competitive, sporting environment. It’s just sort of part and parcel of who I am. I’m one of three boys, and the easiest way for my mom to deal with all of us was to kick us outside,” he told NY Mag.
FYI: Ryan and Colton both suited up in Hugo.
10+ pictures inside of Ryan Kwanten and Colton Haynes at the Hugo show in Berlin… http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/07/08/ryan-kwanten-hugo-show-with-mom-kris/

No comments:

Post a Comment