Miranda Kerr & Flynn Take Flight

Miranda Kerr & Flynn Take Flight

Miranda Kerr & Flynn Take Flight
Miranda Kerr brings her adorable son, Flynn, to LAX airport on Monday (July 4) to catch a flight out of Los Angeles.
The 28-year-old Aussie model dressed Flynn, who’s nearly six months old, in a striped long sleeved shirt and red sweatpants.
Earlier in the weekend, Miranda was spotted refueling her car and going for a workout with hubby Orlando Bloom.
Miranda recently told OK that she stayed in shape throughout her pregnancy with the help of yoga!
“I practiced yoga throughout my whole pregnancy and I continue to practice it now,” she said. “For me, it really works. I love it. I do a combination of Kundalina and Hatha yoga and I’m also training as well,” she dished. http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/07/04/miranda-kerr-flynn-take-flight/

No comments:

Post a Comment