Wed, 14 July 2010Carrie Underwood: Wedding Pictures with Mike Fisher!
Carrie Underwood and her husband, pro hockey player Mike Fisher, proudly show off their wedding pictures on the latest cover of People, on stands Friday.
Here’s a run-down of their wedding:
– About 250 guests attended the wedding on saturday at the Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation in Greensboro, Georgia.
– Carrie wore a chantilly lace and silk organza Monique Lhuillier gown and a diamond tiara, which was Mike’s gift to his new bride.
– Carrie walked down the isle to a string quartet playing Wagner’s Bridal Chorus.
– Carrie’s nephew Max was the ring bearer and Mike’s cousin Hanna was flower girl. Carrie’s dog Ace was also in attendance — he wore a Swarovski crystal-encrusted pink tuxedo.
– The wedding cake was a cupcake tower made by bridesmaid Ivey Childers and the couple’s first dance was “Love Never Fails”, sung at the wedding by contemporary Christian singer Brandon Heath.
“[Carrie] looked stunning,” Mike said at the wedding. “I was thanking God for her, for that moment. It’s something I’ll never forget.”
Carrie added, “The night exceeded all the hopes I had. It was a great party.”
Carrie Underwood: Wedding Pictures with Mike Fisher! - http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/07/14/carrie-underwood-wedding-pictures/
Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz0te2n06Hb
Carrie Underwood: Wedding Pictures with Mike Fisher! -
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment