Susan Sarandon Talks Tim Robbins Divorce

Thu, 01 April 2010
Susan Sarandon Talks Tim Robbins Divorce

Susan Sarandon talks about life since splitting with her partner of two decades, Tim Robbins.
The 63-year-old actress told EW, “I did a movie a long time ago where I had to fly in a glider. You get towed up in the air by a plane, and it’s loud and annoying. And at some point you pull the cord and you’re suddenly floating, and in your mind it makes absolutely no sense. But it’s exhilarating and terrifying at the same time. That’s where I am now.”
Susan doesn’t admit to dating one of the partners in her NYC ping pong club, SPiN, 31-year-old Jonathan Bricklin. But she does say, “It’s a long time to not be dating and then go back into it. I certainly love the idea of being in love, and I love the idea of companionship. Whatever happens next in terms of romance and partners, I don’t know. But it’s exhilarating and terrifying. I think the point is just keep moving, and to just say yes to life.”
Get back out there, Susan. You’re hot stuff!Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/3/#ixzz0jvmRh65A

No comments:

Post a Comment