Amanda Peet & Husband: Expecting Their Second Child!

Thu, 10 December 2009
Amanda Peet & Husband: Expecting Their Second Child!

2012 actress Amanda Peet and her husband, screenwriter David Benioff, are expecting a child, her rep tells Us Weekly.
Amanda, 36, and David have been married for three years and have one daughter, 2-year-old Frances, who they call Frankie!
“One surprise of motherhood for me was how little control I have,” Amanda told Cookie magazine last summer. “I thought it would be an extended, blissful romance with me at the helm, cuddling this little creature to life.
“It’s been bittersweet and humbling to let her lead, and to try not to be perfect myself.”
Congratulations to the happy family!!Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/10/#ixzz0ZfAw6V4M

No comments:

Post a Comment