Matt Damon: Adjustment Bureau Family Fun Day!



Mon, 26 October 2009
Matt Damon: Adjustment Bureau Family Fun Day!

Matt Damon and his adorable family cross the street together on the way to the set of The Adjustment Bureau in New York City on Monday (October 26).
Matt’s wife Luciana brought Isabella, 3, and Gia, 15 months, as well as her daughter Alexia, 11, to the set for a day of family fun.
Recently, Matt, 39, sat down with Parade magazine and talked about the example he wants to set for his girls.
“I try to keep my trips short because my kids are so young that my wife, Lucy, can’t come. We don’t like to be separated, but we both feel it’s so important to learn about these things.
“In the future, I know these trips are something we’ll do as a family…. I can’t think of any more important value to instill in our children than the desire to help others. I feel strongly about setting an example for them.”
15+ pictures inside of Matt Damon’s family fun day on set…Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/4/#ixzz0V7z0QW94Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/page/4/#ixzz0V7z0QW94

No comments:

Post a Comment