Michael Imperioli & His Big City Boys


Michael Imperioli & His Big City Boys
Jul 18, 2009 by CAROLYN

Actor Michael Imperioli was spotted out in New York City today with his sons Vadim, 11, and David, 9. Is Vadim not the spitting image of his dad?
The 43-year-old Sopranos star talked last fall about the importance of family, saying, "I'm always happy when I'm with my family. My kids, my wife, so as long as I get to spend time with them I'm happy."
Michael has been married to his wife Victoria since 1995, and is also stepdad to her 18-year-old daughter Isabella.

---

Biography for Michael Imperioli
-Date of Birth26 March 1966, Mount Vernon, New York, USA
-Birth NameJames Michael Imperioli
-Spouse;Victoria Chlebowski(1995 - present) 2 children
-Has two children, David (b. 1997), and Vadim (b. 2001) with wife Victoria, and a stepdaughter, Isabella.
-Has a brother, John, who attended Mount Vernon High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment