Adam Sandler is a big daddy again!

Adam Sandler & Wife Welcome a Daughter
Tuesday November 11, 2008

Adam Sandler is a big daddy again!
The comedian, 42, and his wife Jackie, 34, have welcomed their second child, he announced on Tuesday.
"Jackie and Adam had a beautiful baby girl, Sunny Madeline on November 2," Sandler posted on his Web site. "Everyone is happy and healthy."
See Us' bump hall of fame.
Sandler joked that his wife had been suffering "all day" from morning sickness during his appearance on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno in May.
"In the beginning, I would rub her back and go, 'It's worth it. We're going to have another beautiful baby, I love you, thanks for doing this,'" he said.
Their daughter Sadie is 2.
See Us' Babies of the Year
Of being a dad, Sandler has said, "It’s a lot of fun.
"You know what is surprising? That the kid looks through me. The kid... there’s no focus... Every time I think the kid likes me I’m like, ‘Oh, she’s staring at my forehead right now.'"
(usmagazine.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment